Buildings and units can vary from realm to realm, but their behavior and purpose remains…
- Wood & Stone – used for buildings
- Gold – for buying from the store and certain buildings
- Soul – gathered for magic items and structures
- Wooden Wall : Strong wooden wall.
- Stone Wall : Very strong stone wall.
- Iron Block : Very strong dark wall.
- Door : Opens only for you and your clan.
- Iron Door : Stronger Door. Opens only for you and your clan.
- Peasant : Gather the nearest resource available.
- Gardener : Gather carrots from gardens.
- Wooden Spikes : Spikes damage your enemies!
- Portal : Build two to teleport between them!
- Bed / Garden : You can grow carrots on a bed!
- Mannequin : Used for training
- Heart Stone / The Stone of Life : Resurrects you after your death. Make sure it is not destroyed!
- Tower : The tower produces gold, making you richer!
- Ball : For football fans
- Healing ward : heals any nearby teammate
- Peasants – Mine wood or stone, whichever is near them
- Gardeners – Collect food from beds
- Mercenary – Attacks or mines with you and follow you around
- Guard : Defends the area you place him on.
- Dark Guard : Defends the area you place him on.
- Black Wolf : You can ride on it and regenerate faster!
- Dragon : You can ride on it and be more powerful!