- New Hat added (Pig Hat)
- Hat will drop double the drops of any animal
- Can be ontained by killing pigs
- Soccer Ball Physics is fixed.
- Box and Hat duplication glitches patched.
- Lag reduction has been implemented, allowing you to make big bases without lag.
- crystal block – stronger for building tough bases (this + iron spike make much harder bases)
- crystal door
- iron spikes – (2x damage, 1.5x health) – stone + gold
- staff badge – has a wrench icon
- trolls now spawn in the east… there are only 2 on the map, but they are fast and hit hard! They’ve got soul and gold rewards.
- heal wards and portals cost more soul
- stone floor costs more
- mount prices updated
- Logged in users start with bonus resources to help get started.
- Rideable Bear re-released; slower but higher defense and attack.
- Dragon slowed down a bit
- Mounts: Bear: Defense+Attack, Dragon: Balance, Wolf: Speed (fastest in game)
- Ice hat texture much improved
- Extreme server map fixed
- Soul container
- Graphics updates: Iron door, snow again in the north, wood blocks
- Golden Ice Hat – Rare hat, 2x gold collection
- Ninja hat – faster, almost invisible, but can’t see your health bar
- Heal Ward – heals teammates
- Players can no longer be killed in 1 hit, regardless of enemy strength. ( if at full health, you will have all health drained.. and next hit will kill)
- Guards no longer attack enemy spikes
- Portals are working, create 2 to teleport
- Players and mercs are only thing visible on minimap
- Regeneration boosted
- /version and /uptime command added for all users
- Autosave – logged in users level and resources are saved periodically. During server update/restart (or crash), if a logged in user rejoins they will keep their level/resources.
- Profile icons added to users
- Blue – logged in user
- Red – Administrator / Moderator
- Green – creator
- Player sword swing is an ‘arc’ again, not just straight ahead
- Running diagonally is same speed as up/down
- Server update scripts created